Wednesday 29 January 2014

What I Bought In NYC

To follow up on my post about my trip to New York I thought I'd show you what I bought whilst I was out there. I do realise a few things I got you can get over here in the UK but it seemed to work out cheaper and it was also an early birthday treat.


Of course I had to get myself a souvenir, I saw this mug in Starbucks and it was so cute, with the little yellow taxi and a silhouette of New York City wrapped around it, I had to get it! I was tempted to get the classic I heart NYC from an actual souvenir shop but decided to opt out. 
I got myself a little Macy's makeup bag, its the perfect size to fit in my handbag for those busy days, it looks so classy and is really good quality.
Onto beauty I bought a few things from MAC, I got the Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in the shade light plus which was a repurchase as I have had this before a while ago. I then also got the Studio Finish Concealer in NC15, I've never had this before and have always debated on getting it so this time i thought why not! 
I also went into Sephora, now I could have happily bought a lot more from there but by this time I didn't have that much money left, so I decided to get something that of what I knew you can't get over here in the UK, so I got the Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tars Trio, I will be doing a separate blog post about these with more detail but so far I am loving them!
I also picked up some Moroccan Oil, I can't remember what the store was called, but it was a drugstore. My mum used to have this and I always used it when I was home and my hairdressers use it, so I thought it was about time to buy some for myself! 
I forgot to photograph it but I also got myself the bloggers favourite, an EOS lip balm in strawberry flavour, it was great to protect and re-nourish my lips from the bitter cold whilst we were there and still over here in the UK too.
Then finally of course I had to get something from Victorias Secret, especially that they had an amazing sale on! I got a nightie and a dressing gown and it came to about $35 - $45 instead of being more than that per piece! The quality of these products are amazing and the price was so good I just had to. 




So, that's everything I got! Just a short and sweet post. Have you tried or got any of these products? What do you think of them?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love the little Starbucks mug! How adorable is it? I am very jealous of your trip to NYC, it's a big dream of mine to go there! x

    www.crazylins.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I love hearing from my readers so feel free to leave me a comment and I'll do my best to reply if you want me too.

© Alexandra Elizabeth | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig