Sunday 20 January 2013

Velvet Cut Out Skater Dress

It's almost my 18th birthday (30th January) and I've got a party booked. I don't have a lot of money at the moment and didn't want to wait for my birthday to get a dress and then it not look right on me or something.
I'd heard by many friends that Missguided had really nice dresses at great prices and they were right!
I found this dress, it's right on trend, definitely my kind of style and perfect for my party as it's not too dressy or too casual.
At only £18.99 I couldn't say no!
The great thing about it being velvet is that you don't get visible sweat patches or spillages which may occur at the party. It also has the perfect neckline for my body shape and once I get the tattoo I want, it may be visible from the cut outs.
So here are some photos of me wearing it, it was a bit chilly taking these photos outside in the snow and yes I really am that pale! Photo quality should be much better soon as I'm hoping to get a DSLR.


What I am wearing -
Necklace - Urban Outfitters
Jeffrey Campbell Lita's Black Suede - Office





Feel free to let me know what you think and I love you Missguided, going to be making many more purchases from you.

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love this dress , love the shoes you matched it with :)

    http://ollynash.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I love hearing from my readers so feel free to leave me a comment and I'll do my best to reply if you want me too.

© Alexandra Elizabeth | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig